Models - TFP/CD and testing
While I accept commissions to do model portfolios, I do occasionally do model photo shoots on a TFP and/or TFCD (Time For Print and Time For CD) basis if I feel as though it would benefit my portfolio and/or I need to practice a new technique, etc.
What you will get:
- Up to 5 fully edited and unwatermarked printed photos for your portfolio in either 10"x8", A4 or 14"x11" sizes (please let me know which size you require beforehand).
- Up to 25 fully edited high resolution unwatermarked images on a CD/DVD in JPEG format for printing by yourself.
- Those images also optimised for web display (on sites such as Net-Model.com) with a discrete watermark.
- You choose the images from the best from the shoot.
I am easy going and try to be relaxed and professional during the shoot, but there are a few things that I will expect:
- That you are on time.
- That you do not turn up "worse for wear" from a party or similar the night before.
- That you are proficient in applying makeup (a makeup artist will cost - this cost can be shared if agreed upon.)
- That your hair is maintained suitably (trimmed/cut and washed, etc.)
- That you do not cancel at the last minute without a valid reason - if you have to cancel, just tell me and do not lie, I am really quite understanding.
- I require that you and/or a legal guardian sign a model release. A PDF copy is available beforehand upon request.
- You must not alter the images in any way.
- The copyright to the images remains with me.
- A studio shoot may incur a studio rental fee (I may share this with you.)
- A makeup artist will incur a fee, which again, I may be willing to share.
- You must not sell the images, or provide for publication without my permission.
- You will not get all of the images from the shoot - I never release the "duff" images (there are duff images from every photo shoot, no matter who the model is!) You and I have a reputation to build and maintain, releasing sub-par images can mar our reputations.
- Please be patient and allow up to around 3 weeks for the images to be delivered.
If you're interested, please get in touch
with some details about yourself, what type of shoot you would like to do and why you would like to do a shoot.